Long Stay Travel Insurance

Long stay travel insurance is suitable for anyone from the age of 18 to 65 who is taking a year out. If you are about to undertake an extended trip from 31 days to 18 months, our Long Stay Travel policy is ideal.

Our long term insurance that is ideal if you want to be covered whilst working your way around.

We offer cover for manual work and non manual work and Professional Entertaining, which is an ideal addition to the core policy if you are working on a cruise ship and need insurance for when you are taking in the local sites.

Our policies include cover for some of the most popular sporting activities and you can then simply increase your cover to include the more extreme activies.

Our policy includes cover for your repatriation, we believe that this area of cover is vital if the worst should happen and you are involved in an accident or become too ill to stay abroad and recover. Our professional medical staff will arrange for you to be brought back home.